There’s something pretty awesome about being able to order just the right gift with the click of a button from your phone, have it arrive in 2 days, and pay no shipping for it—and know you’re about to make someone’s day!
I, Ashley Adams, am an Amazon-holic. It’s a problem, especially late at night when I can’t sleep or when I’m at work and avoiding a particularly challenging or frustrating project. Lucky for you, that means I’ve stumbled on some pretty awesome gifts over the years!
- I am Bachelor-obsessed. All of it. Bachelor, Bachelorette, and of course, the real gem of the franchise, Bachelor in Paradise. And that’s why any fan of the show will love this coloring book!
2. I have 3 kids and rarely get time alone, so when I get a chance to relax, I am likely to grab a book and a bath bomb and fill up my tub with scalding hot water. These are some of my favorites and come at a good price. Trust me, your mom friends will thank you.
3. Not sure about you, but all I’m wearing in my current work-from-home world is a comfy pair of yoga pants, and I haven’t actually practiced yoga in 10 years. Which is why any of my friends or I can appreciate this amazing wine glass after a long day of work.
4. And when cooking is more your thing, this is perfect for the nerd-at-heart Star Wars lover.
5. If you’ve never played Exploding Kittens, you really are missing out. It’s fun for adults, for kids, small groups and larger ones! We’ve been playing as a family since my kids were about 5. Minimal reading is required, and when a smaller member needs some help, they can always pair up or just ask mom to read it to them.
6. And while this next one could be a family affair, I think it seems like a cute at-home date night idea! You might even get lucky and find a Star Wars themed recipe that calls for hot sauce.
7. I have this blanket on our couch downstairs, and it’s just the right mix of stylish and cozy, and at less than $20, it’s the perfect gift for a friend who needs a pick-me-up or a housewarming gift! There are multiple color options to match any decor, but I have this one in “French Blue” and love it.
8. I have the opposite of a green thumb, but love the idea of pretty flowers and greenery in my house, so these succulents are the perfect option for me. And what a fun little treat to get in the mail!
9. I’ve been working from home for quite a while now, and I’m always looking for ways to make my new home office a positive and happy place to be. The succulents above helped, but I always really love this candle with it’s light and refreshing scent to keep me focused and relaxed during the busy day.
10. And finally, I have to give a plug for my own book, The Other Side of the Door. If you have a friend who is going through a tough time in her marriage, getting divorced, or struggling with a family member’s alcoholism, then they probably will really resonate with my story. I’m such a believer is sharing your story and connecting to others. It makes everyone feel less alone and brings out bravery you never knew you had.
As always, thanks for checking out the blog. You can find me on Instagram daily @TheOtherSideofMotherhood